Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just back from Sayulita Mexico

I just spent a week in Sayulita, Mexico with 4 other women who are all painters for the Evergreen area. Our friend Jean has a house on a hill just over downtown Sayulita. We could walk down to the square and to the beach from her place. We had a great time going out painting, exploring Sayu and eating out. I did great for most of the week but the last night I was visited by the ghost of Montezuma. ugh. Fortunately I wasn't sick on the plane trip home but didn't feel great. But I sure was glad to get home. Still feel a little yucky.

Anyway, we had a wonderful time painting and even had a little art show our last night there. We call it the First Annual Sayulita Art Festival. We all sold paintings and had a little less to carry home. Here is one right around back from where I stayed.

Jan's Laundry
8x10, Oil on panel
sold

No comments: